Report NEP-INO-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Conte, Andrea & Vivarelli, Marco, 2005. "One or Many Knowledge Production Functions? Mapping Innovative Activity Using Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 1878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2005. "On the Community Patent," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp467, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Reis, Ana Balcao & Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2004. "Human Capital Composition, R&D and the Increasing Role of Services," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp456, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2005. "Equilibrium Bias of Technology," NBER Working Papers 11845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi, 2005. "Technology as Problem-Solving Procedures and Technology as Input-Output Relations: Some Perspectives on the Theory of Production," LEM Papers Series 2005/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- John M. Gowdy & Roxana Julia, 2005. "Technology and Petroleum Exhaustion: Evidence from Two Mega-Oilfields," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0512, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2006.
- Daniel Lockton, 2005. "Architectures of Control in Consumer Product Design," Others 0512009, EconWPA.