Report NEP-INO-2004-05-02This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 2003. "Skills’ Substitutability and Technological Progress: U.S. States 1950-1990," CESifo Working Paper Series 1024, CESifo.
- Ans Heirman & Bart Clarysse, 2004. "Do intangible assets and pre-founding R&D efforts matter for innovation speed in start-ups?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-04, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Vivek Ghosal, 2003. "Firm and Establishment Volatility: The Role of Sunk Costs, Profit Uncertainty and Technological Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 980, CESifo.
- Dirk De Clercq & Harry Sapienza, 2004. "When do venture capital firm learn from their portfolio companies?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-03, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2003. "Public Policy and Venture Capital Backed Innovation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1066, CESifo.
- Thomas Gehrig & Rune Stenbacka, 2003. "Venture Cycles: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 882, CESifo.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Søren Bo Nielsen, 2003. "Taxes and Venture Capital Support," CESifo Working Paper Series 1094, CESifo.
- Marie-Claude BELIS-BERGOUIGNAN (E3i, IFReDE-GRES) & Christophe CARRINCAZEAUX (E3i, IFReDE-GRES), 2004. "Knowledge economics and underlying weaknesses in premises governing local policies on technology," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2004-06, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Ansgar Belke & Rainer Fehn & Neil Foster, 2003. "Does Venture Capital Investment Spur Employment Growth?," CESifo Working Paper Series 930, CESifo.
- Hakkala, Katariina, 2004. "Corporate Restructuring and Labor Productivity Growth," Working Paper Series 619, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ralf Becker & Thomas Hellmann, 2003. "The Genesis of Venture Capital - Lessons from the German Experience," CESifo Working Paper Series 883, CESifo.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2004. "Climate policies and induced technological change: Impacts and timing of technology subsidies," Memorandum 05/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Yannick LUNG (E3i, IFREDE-GRES & GERPISA), 2004. "The Challenges of the European Automotive Industry at the Beginning of the 21st Century. Summary of the main findings of the CoCKEAS project," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2004-08, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2004. "Trade, Technology, and Productivity: A Study of Brazilian Manufacturers, 1986-1998," CESifo Working Paper Series 1148, CESifo.
- Ekholm, Karolina & Hakkala, Katariina, 2004. "Location of R&D and High-Tech Production by Vertically Integrated Multinationals," Working Paper Series 616, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.