Report NEP-IND-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Lambertini & Luigi Marattin, 2016. "On Prices' Cyclical Behaviour in Oligopolistic Markets," Working Paper series 16-17, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Larouche, Pierre & Schütt, Florian, 2016. "Repeated Interaction in Standard Setting," Discussion Paper 2016-010, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Kevin K. Tsui, 2016. "The Upside-down Economics of Regulated and Otherwise Rigid Prices," NBER Working Papers 22305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aviv, Yossi & Bazhanov, Andrei & Levin, Yuri & Nediak, Mikhail, 2016. "Quantity Competition under Resale Price Maintenance when Most Favored Customers are Strategic," MPRA Paper 72011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Bento, 2016. "Competition, Innovation, and the Number of Firms," Working Papers 20160608-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- F. Delbono & L. Lambertini, 2016. "Choosing Roles under Supply Function Competition," Working Papers wp1069, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Zhiqi Chen & Xiaoqiao Wang, 2016. "Specific Investment and Supplier Vulnerability: Theory and Evidence," Carleton Economic Papers 16-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Astebro, Thomas B & Yong, Kevyn, 2015. "Invention Quality and Entrepreneurial Earnings: The Role of Prior Employment Variety," HEC Research Papers Series 1129, HEC Paris.
- Daniel Neicu & Stijn Kelchtermans & Peter Teirlinck, 2016. "Thanks, but no thanks: Companies’ response to R&D tax credits," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 543968, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- Sofía Bauducco & Alexandre Janiak, 2015. "On the welfare cost of bank concentration," Documentos de Trabajo 321, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Demet Yilmazkuday & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2016. "Understanding Gasoline Price Dispersion," Working Papers 1602, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Brown, David P. & Eckert, Andrew, 2016. "Electricity Market Mergers with Endogenous Forward Contracting," Working Papers 2016-6, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Doyle & Ian Lange, 2016. "Natural Gas Contract Decisions for Electric Power," Working Papers 2016-05, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Zack Cooper & Stephen Gibbons & Matthew Skellern, 2016. "Does Competition from Private Surgical Centres Improve Public Hospitals' Performance? Evidence from the English National Health Service," CEP Discussion Papers dp1434, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dorota Celińska, 2016. "Who is forked on GitHub? Collaboration among Open Source developers," Working Papers 2016-15, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Haiyan Liu, 2016. "A Structural Model of Advertising Signaling and Social Learning: The Case of the Motion Picture Industry," Working Papers 0216, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Fedderke & Nonso Obikili & Nicola Viegi, 2016. "Markups and concentration in South African manufacturing sectors: An analysis with administrative data," WIDER Working Paper Series 040, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).