Report NEP-IND-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Escrihuela-Villar, Marc, 2015. "On merger profitability and the intensity of rivalry," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-54, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jael, Paul, 2015. "Price, target rate of profit and entry preventing," MPRA Paper 65970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Su Do Yi & Seung Ki Baek & Guillaume Chevereau & Eric Bertin, 2015. "Symmetry restoration by pricing in a duopoly of perishable goods," Papers 1508.00975, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Jose L. Moraga-Gonzalez, 2015. "Prices, Product Differentiation, and Heterogeneous Search Costs," 2015 Meeting Papers 335, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anderson, Simon P & de Palma, André, 2015. "Economic distributions and primitive distributions in monopolistic competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 10748, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Borsenberger, Claire & Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Joram, Denis, 2015. "Differentiated pricing of delivery services in the e-commerce sector," IDEI Working Papers 854, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- P. Belleflamme & D. Paolini, 2015. "Strategic Promotion and Release Decisions for Cultural Goods," Working Paper CRENoS 201508, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Joanna Kuczewska & Izabela Szumal, 2015. "Strategic alliances in the company’s value creation," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1505, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Chryssoula Pentheroudakis, 2015. "Innovation in the European Digital Single Market: The Role of Patents," JRC Working Papers JRC96728, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Item repec:bre:polcon:893 is not listed on IDEAS anymore