Report NEP-IND-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14893/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zimmerman, Paul R. & Carlson, Julie A., 2010. "Competition and cost pass-through in differentiated oligopolies," MPRA Paper 25931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Fenske & John Quah & Andres Carvajal, 2010. "Revealed Preference Tests of the Cournot Model," Economics Series Working Papers 506, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00526258_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rassenti, Stephen & Kujal, Praveen & Ferreira, José Luis, 2010. "The effect of experience in Cournot play," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1024, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ding, Wei & Fan, Cuihong & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2010. "Horizontal mergers with synergies: first-price vs. profit-share auction," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 336, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Rouziès, Dominique & Hulland, John & Barclay, Donald W, 2010. "Does marketing and sales integration always pay off? evidence from a social capital perspective," Les Cahiers de Recherche 933, HEC Paris.
- Doval, E & Doval, O, 2010. "Tools to keep brands on the market," MPRA Paper 25793, University Library of Munich, Germany.