Report NEP-IND-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clements, Matthew T., 2010. "Low quality as a signal of high quality," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Alex Dickson, 2010. "The effects of entry in thin markets," Working Papers 1011, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Askenazy, P. & Celerier, C. & Irac, D., 2010. "Vente à distance, internet et dynamique des prix," Working papers 288, Banque de France.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/6376 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abraham Koshy & . Abhishek, 2010. "Quality Perceptions of Private Label Brands Conceptual Framework and Agenda for Research," Working Papers id:2756, eSocialSciences.
- Katja Seim & Joel Waldfogel, 2010. "Public Monopoly and Economic Efficiency: Evidence from the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board's Entry Decisions," NBER Working Papers 16258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bart J. Bronnenberg & Jean-Pierre H. Dube & Matthew Gentzkow, 2010. "The Evolution of Brand Preferences: Evidence from Consumer Migration," NBER Working Papers 16267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.