Report NEP-IND-2007-01-02This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2006. "Merge and Compete. Strategic incentives for vertical integration," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 608, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hans Jarle Kind & Tore Nilssen & Lars SÃ¸rgard, 2006. "Competition for Viewers and Advertisers in a TV Oligopoly," CESifo Working Paper Series 1862, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Stennek, Johan, 2006. "Industry Concentration and Welfare - On the Use of Stock Market Evidence from Horizontal Mergers," CEPR Discussion Papers 5977, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2006. "Licensing Complementary Patents and Vertical Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 5987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Papaioannou, Elias, 2006. "Red Tape and Delayed Entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 5996, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Volodymyr Bilotkach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Oleksandr Talavera & Igor Zubenko, 2006. "Are Airlines' Price-Setting Strategies Different?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 645, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gary Gorton & Matthias Kahl & Richard J. Rosen, 2006. "Eat or be eaten: a theory of mergers and firm size," Working Paper Series WP-06-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2006. "Last-in first-out oligopoly dynamics," Working Paper Series WP-06-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2006. "Oligopoly dynamics with barriers to entry," Working Paper Series WP-06-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Christoph Engel, 2006. "How Much Collusion. A Meta-Analysis On Oligopoly Experiments," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2006_27, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.