Report NEP-IFN-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Avdjiev & Robert Neil McCauley & Hyun Song Shin, 2015. "Breaking free of the triple coincidence in international finance," BIS Working Papers 524, Bank for International Settlements.
- Karolyi, G. Andrew & Ng, David T. & Prasad, Eswar, 2015. "The Coming Wave: Where Do Emerging Market Investors Put Their Money?," IZA Discussion Papers 9405, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gurnain Pasricha & Matteo Falagiarda & Martin Bijsterbosch & Joshua Aizenman, 2015. "Domestic and Multilateral Effects of Capital Controls in Emerging Markets," Staff Working Papers 15-37, Bank of Canada.
- Toni Ahnert & Enrico Perotti, 2015. "Cheap But Flighty: How Global Imbalances Create Financial Fragility," Staff Working Papers 15-33, Bank of Canada.
- James Chapman & H. Evren Damar, 2015. "Shock Transmission Through International Banks: Canada," Technical Reports 105, Bank of Canada.
- Jung, Kuk Mo, 2015. "Liquidity Risk and Time-Varying Correlation Between Equity and Currency Returns," MPRA Paper 67416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat, 2015. "Capital flows and the current account: Taking financing (more) seriously," BIS Working Papers 525, Bank for International Settlements.