Report NEP-IFN-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristin J. Forbes & Francis E. Warnock, 2012. "Debt- and Equity-Led Capital Flow Episodes," NBER Working Papers 18329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masayuki Susai & Yushi Yoshida, 2012. "Central bank interventions and limit order behavior in the foreign exchange market," Discussion Papers 56, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Eduardo Olaberría, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Booms in Assets Prices: Evidence From a Panel of Countries," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 675, Central Bank of Chile.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:12005-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Csávás, Csaba & Erhart, Szilárd & Naszódi, Anna & Pintér, Klára, 2012. "Changing central bank transparency in Central and Eastern Europe during the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 40335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abhijit Sen Gupta, 2012. "Exchange Rate Coordination in Asia : Evidence using the Asian Currency Unit," Finance Working Papers 23321, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yung Chul Park & Charles Wyplosz, 2012. "International Monetary Reform : A Critical Appraisal of Some Proposals," Finance Working Papers 23313, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.