Report NEP-IFN-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111415 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Prasad, Eswar & Ye, Lei (Sandy), 2012. "The Renminbi's Role in the Global Monetary System," IZA Discussion Papers 6335, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111416 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joshua Aizenman & Hiro Ito, 2012. "Trilemma Policy Convergence Patterns and Output Volatility," NBER Working Papers 17806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Siregar, 2012. "How Should We Bank With Foreigners? An Empirical Assessment of Lending Behaviour of International Banks to Six East Asian Countries," CAMA Working Papers 2012-04, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Brown, Martin & de Haas, Ralph, 2012. "Foreign banks and foreign currency lending in emerging Europe," MPRA Paper 36323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arduini, Tiziano & De Arcangelis, Giuseppe & Del Bello, Carlo Leone, 2011. "Currency Crises During the Great Recession: Is This Time Different?," MPRA Paper 36528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Glocker & Pascal Towbin, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Reserve Requirements," WIFO Working Papers 420, WIFO.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/41704/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Düwel, Cornelia & Frey, Rainer & Lipponer, Alexander, 2011. "Cross-border bank lending, risk aversion and the financial crisis," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,29, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Yun Jung Kim & Linda Tesar & Jing Zhang, 2012. "The Impact of Foreign Liabilities on Small Firms: Firm-Level Evidence from the Korean Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael B. Devereux & Ozge Senay & Alan Sutherland, 2012. "Nominal Stability and Financial Globalization," NBER Working Papers 17796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shekhar Aiyar & Charles W. Calomiris & Tomasz Wieladek, 2012. "Does Macro-Pru Leak? Evidence from a UK Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 17822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kutan, Ali & Ozsoz, Emre & Rengifo, Erick, 2012. "Dynamics of Foreign Currency Lending in Turkey," MPRA Paper 36214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- THORBECKE, Willem & SMITH, Gordon, 2012. "Are Chinese Imports Sensitive to Exchange Rate Changes?," Discussion papers 12007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Joon-Ho Hahm & Frederic S. Mishkin & Hyun Song Shin & Kwanho Shin, 2012. "Macroprudential Policies in Open Emerging Economies," NBER Working Papers 17780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.