Report NEP-IFN-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bao Ngoc Dinh, 2011. "The impact of Sovereign Wealth Fund investments on the performance of listed companies," Post-Print halshs-00658489, HAL.
- Jinzhao Chen, 2012. "Crisis, Capital Controls and Covered Interest Parity: Evidence from China in Transformation," PSE Working Papers halshs-00660654, HAL.
- Item repec:syb:wpbsba:10/2011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc Flandreau & Kim Oosterlinck, 2011. "Was the Emergence of the International Gold Standard Expected? Melodramatic Evidence from Indian Government Securities," Working Papers 0005, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2012. "Are the Effects of Monetary Policy Asymmetric in India? Evidence from a Nonlinear Vector Autoregression Approach," Working Papers 201202, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Ng, Tim, 2011. "How do credit supply shocks propagate internationally? A GVAR approach," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,27, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2011. "Exchange rate exposure under liquidity constraints," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2012. "The Euro crisis and the new impossible trinity," Policy Contributions 674, Bruegel.
- Massimo Cortili & Alessia Pisoni & Alberto Onetti, 2012. "The internationalization of Italian firms in India: some empirical evidences," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1202, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Alfaro, Laura & Chen, Maggie Xiaoyang, 2012. "Surviving the global financial crisis : foreign ownership and establishment performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5946, The World Bank.
- Sundaresan, Suresh & Pascoa, Mario R. & Luque, Jaime & Bottazzi, Jean-Marc, 2011. "The dollar squeeze of the financial crisis," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1139, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Cécile Couharde & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2012. "The Impact of External Shocks in East Asia: Lessons from a Structural VAR Model with Block Exogeneity," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-1, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Hans Jørgen Tranvåg & Dagfinn Rime, 2012. "The Flows of the Pacific: Asian foreign exchange markets through tranquility and turbulence," Working Paper Series 12412, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Xingwang Qian & Andreas Steiner, 2012. "International Reserves and the Composition of Equity Capital Inflows," Working Papers 90, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Marianne Matthee & Waldo Krugell, 2011. "Barriers to Internationalisation: Firm-Level Evidence from South Africa," Working Papers 2011/09, Maastricht School of Management.
- Vega, Hugo, 2012. "Financial Frictions and the Interest-Rate Differential in a Dollarized Economy," Working Papers 2012-002, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.