Report NEP-IFN-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Castillo & Luis Maertens Odria & Gabriel Rodríguez, 2011. "Does The Exchange Rate Pass-Through Into Prices Change When Inflation Targeting Is Adopted? The Peruvian Case Study Between 1994 And 2007," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2011-314, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Mercado, Rogelio & Park, Cyn-Young, 2011. "What Drives Different Types of Capital Flows and Their Volatilities in Developing Asia?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 84, Asian Development Bank.
- Yap, Josef T., 2011. "The Political Economy of Reducing the US Dollar’s Role as a Global Reserve Currency," ADBI Working Papers 302, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Zhang, Zhichao & Shi, Nan & Zhang, Xiaoli, 2011. "China’s new exchange rate regime, optimal basket currency and currency diversification," MPRA Paper 32642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winkelried, Diego, 2011. "Exchange rate pass-through and inflation targeting in Peru," Working Papers 2011-012, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.