Report NEP-IFN-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helen Popper & Alex Mandilaras & Graham Bird, 2011. "Trilemma Stability and International Macroeconomic Archetypes in Developing Economies," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0311, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Martin Brown & Karolin Kirschenmann & Steven Ongena, 2011. "Foreign Currency Loans - Demand or Supply Driven?," Working Papers 2011-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Andres Felipe Garcia-Suaza & Jose Eduardo Gómez, 2011. "A Simple Test of Momentum in Foreign Exchange Markets," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 008230, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Rabin Hattari & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2011. "How Different are FDI and FPI Flows?: Does Distance Alter the Composition of Capital Flows?," Working Papers 092011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Geza, Paula & Giurca Vasilescu, Laura, 2011. "Bretton Woods Fixed Exchange Rate System versus Floating Exchange Rate System," MPRA Paper 29932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lederman, Daniel, 2011. "Large devaluations, foreign direct investment and exports : a speculative note," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5619, The World Bank.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "Quel système monétaire international pour une économie mondiale en mutation rapide ?," Working Papers 2011-04, CEPII research center.
- Theoharry Grammatikos & Robert Vermeulen, 2011. "Transmission of the Financial and Sovereign Debt Crises to the EMU: Stock Prices, CDS Spreads and Exchange Rates," DNB Working Papers 287, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Mariya Aleksynska & Olena Havrylchyk, 2011. "FDI from the South: the Role of Institutional Distance and Natural Resources," Working Papers 2011-05, CEPII research center.
- TODO Yasuyuki & SATO Hitoshi, 2011. "Effects of CEOs' Characteristics on Internationalization of Small and Medium Enterprises in Japan," Discussion papers 11026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).