Report NEP-IFN-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Dowling & Nicoletta Batini, 2011. "Interpreting Currency Movements During the Crisis; What's the Role of Interest Rate Differentials?," IMF Working Papers 11/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2011. "India's Financial Globalisation," IMF Working Papers 11/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Patrick Plane & Tidiane Kinda, 2011. "Capital Flows, Exchange Rate Flexibility, and the Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 11/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Calderon, Cesar & Kubota, Megumi, 2011. "Sudden stops : are global and local investors alike ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5569, The World Bank.
- Lennart F. Hoogerheide & David Ardia & Nienke Corre, 2011. "Stock Index Returns' Density Prediction using GARCH Models: Frequentist or Bayesian Estimation?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-020/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mercedes Garcia-Escribano & Sebastian Sosa, 2011. "What is Driving Financial De-Dollarization in Latin America?," IMF Working Papers 11/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Prakash Loungani, 2011. "Asian Financial Integration; Trends and Interruptions," IMF Working Papers 11/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Helene Rey & Nicolas Govillot, 2010. "Exorbitant Privilege and Exorbitant Duty," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-20, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Max Meulemann & Martin Uebele & Bernd Wilfling, 2011. "The Restoration of the Gold Standard after the US Civil War: A Volatility Analysis," CQE Working Papers 2011, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Brian M Lucey & Cal Muckley, 2011. "Robust Global Stock Market Interdependencies," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp353, IIIS.
- Nicolas E. Magud & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011. "Capital Controls: Myth and Reality - A Portfolio Balance Approach," NBER Working Papers 16805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "European Financial Linkages; A New Look At Imbalances," IMF Working Papers 10/295, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicholas Lardy & Patrick Douglass, 2011. "Capital Account Liberalization and the Role of the Renminbi," Working Paper Series WP11-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah & Rudrani Bhattacharya, 2011. "Monetary Policy Transmission in an Emerging Market Setting," IMF Working Papers 11/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Marianne Baxter, 2011. "International Risk Sharing in the Short Run and in the Long Run," NBER Working Papers 16789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.