Report NEP-IFN-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nguyen, Quoc Hung, 2010. "Liability dollarization and fear of floating," IDE Discussion Papers 247, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Barry Eichengreen & Marc Flandreau, 2010. "The Federal Reserve, the Bank of England and the rise of the dollar as an international currency, 1914-39," BIS Working Papers 328, Bank for International Settlements.
- Susan Black & Anella Munro, 2010. "Why issue bonds offshore?," BIS Working Papers 334, Bank for International Settlements.
- Michael D. Bordo & John S. Landon-Lane, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis of 2007-08: Is it Unprecedented?," NBER Working Papers 16589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Watanabe, Yuichi, 2010. "Tax differentials and inflow of foreign direct investments : evidence from foreign operations of U.S. multinational companies," IDE Discussion Papers 263, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2010. "Choice of Collateral Currency," CARF F-Series CARF-F-239, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.