Report NEP-IFN-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kathryn Dominguez & Rasmus Fatum & Pavel Vacek, 2010. "Does foreign exchange reserve decumulation lead to currency appreciation?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 48, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Humpage, Owen F. & Schwartz, Anna J., 2010. "U.S. foreign-exchange-market intervention during the Volcker-Greenspan era," Working Paper 1007, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Fatum, Rasmus & Hutchison, Michael M. & Wu, Thomas, 2010. "Asymmetries and state dependence: the impact of macro surprises on intraday exchange rates," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 49, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Carlos Garcia & Jorge Restrepo & Scott Roger, 2009. "Hybrid Inflation Targeting Regimes1," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv226, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Alberto Manconi & Massimo Massa & Ayako Yasuda, 2010. "The Behavior of Intoxicated Investors: The role of institutional investors in propagating the crisis of 2007-2008," NBER Working Papers 16191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berg, Tim Oliver, 2010. "Cross-country evidence on the relation between stock prices and the current account," MPRA Paper 23976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weber, Enzo, 2009. "Financial Contagion, Vulnerability and Information Flow: Empirical Identification," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 431, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Silvio Contessi & Pierangelo De Pace & Johanna L. Francis, 2010. "Changes in the second-moment properties of disaggregated capital flows," Working Papers 2010-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Berg, Tim Oliver, 2010. "Exploring the international transmission of U.S. stock price movements," MPRA Paper 23977, University Library of Munich, Germany.