Report NEP-IFN-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dramane Coulibaly & Hubert Kempf, 2010. "Does Inflation Targeting decrease Exchange Rate Pass-through in Emerging Countries?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10049, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Matthieu Bussière & Sweta c Saxena & Camilo Tovar, 2010. "Chronicle of currency collapses: re-examining the effects on output," BIS Working Papers 314, Bank for International Settlements.
- Sen Gupta, Abhijit, 2010. "Management of International Capital Flows: The Indian Experience," MPRA Paper 23747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M Morys, 2010. "Monetary Policy under the Classical Gold Standard (1870s - 1914)," Centre for Historical Economics and Related Research at York (CHERRY) Discussion Papers 10/01, CHERRY, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Hian Teck Hoon, 2010. "Effects of Labor Taxes on Hours of Market and Home Work: The Role of International Capital Mobility and Trade," Working Papers 05-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Sabine Herrmann & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2010. "The determinants of cross-border bank flows to emerging markets: new empirical evidence on the spread of financial crises," BIS Working Papers 315, Bank for International Settlements.
- Macias, Jose Brambila & Massa, Isabella & Salois, Matthew J., 2010. "The Impact of Financial Crises on Trade Flows: A Developing Country Perspective," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91831, Agricultural Economics Society.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "The Credit Boom in the EU New Member States; Bad Luck or Bad Policies?," IMF Working Papers 10/130, .
- Cheikh A. Gueye & Amadou N Sy, 2010. "Beyond Aid; How Much Should African Countries Pay to Borrow?," IMF Working Papers 10/140, .
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "FDI Flows to Low-Income Countries; Global Drivers and Growth Implications," IMF Working Papers 10/132, .
- Hikaru Ogawa & Yasuhiro Sato & Toshiki Tamai, 2010. "Who gains from capital market integration: Tax competition between unionized and non-unionized countries," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-18, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Papa M'B. P. N'Diaye & Dale F. Gray & Natalia T. Tamirisa & Hiroko Oura & Qianying Chen, 2010. "International Transmission of Bank and Corporate Distress," IMF Working Papers 10/124, .