Report NEP-IFN-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niall Coffey & Warren B. Hrung & Asani Sarkar, 2009. "Capital constraints, counterparty risk, and deviations from covered interest rate parity," Staff Reports 393, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Charles Engel & Jian Wang & Jason Wu, 2009. "Can long-horizon forecasts beat the random walk under the Engel-West explanation?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 36, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Gita Gopinath & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Chang-Tai Hsieh & Nicholas Li, 2009. "Estimating the border effect: some new evidence," Working Papers 09-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Engler, Philipp, 2009. "Global rebalancing in a three-country model," Discussion Papers 2009/1, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Weber, Sebastian & Wyplosz, Charles, 2009. "Exchange rates during the crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5059, The World Bank.
- A. N. Sekar Iyengar, 2009. "Wavelet Based Volatility Clustering Estimation of Foreign Exchange Rates," Papers 0910.0087, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore