Report NEP-IFN-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ipc:opager:0038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cotter, John & Dowd, Kevin, 2007. "Intra-Day Seasonality in Foreign Exchange Market Transactions," MPRA Paper 3502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierpaolo Benigno, 2007. "Portfolio Choices with Near Rational Agents: A Solution of Some International-Finance Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 13173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- San Sau Fung & Marc Klau & Guonan Ma & Robert N. McCauley, 2006. "Estimation of Asian effective exchange rates: a technical note," BIS Working Papers 217, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gabriele Galati & Philip D. Wooldridge, 2006. "The euro as a reserve currency: a challenge to the pre-eminence of the US dollar?," BIS Working Papers 218, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jeevan K Khundrakpam, 2007. "Economic reforms and exchange rate pass-through to domestic prices in India," BIS Working Papers 225, Bank for International Settlements.