Report NEP-IFN-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Bodenstein, 2006. "International asset markets and real exchange rate volatility," International Finance Discussion Papers 884, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Honohan, Patrick, 2007. "Dollarization and Exchange Rate Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 6205, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Goderis, Benedikt, 2007. "The Effect of Monetary Policy on Exchange Rates During Currency Crises: The Role of Debt, Institutions and Financial Openness," CEPR Discussion Papers 6217, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joshua Hausman & Jon Wongswan, 2006. "Global asset prices and FOMC announcements," International Finance Discussion Papers 886, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ilan Noy & Joseph P. Joyce, 2007. "The IMF and the Liberalization of Capital Flows," Working Papers 200706, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Ilan Noy & Tam B. Vu, 2007. "Capital Account Liberalization and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 200708, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Cédric Tille & Eric Van Wincoop, 2007. "International capital flows," Staff Reports 280, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:epo:papers:2007-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David, Antonio C., 2007. "Are price-based capital account regulations effective in developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4175, The World Bank.
- Fernando Alvarez & Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2007. "If exchange rates are random walks then almost everything we say about monetary policy is wrong," Working Papers 650, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Martawardaya, Berly & Salotti, Simone, 2006. "Is It Time to Get Radical? A Game Theoritic analysis of Asian Crisis and Capital Control," MPRA Paper 2073, University Library of Munich, Germany.