Report NEP-IFN-2005-02-27This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rossi, Barbara, 2005. "Expectations Hypotheses Tests and Predictive Regressions at Long Horizons," Working Papers 05-03, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- di Giovanni, Julian & McCrary, Justin & Wachter, Till von, 2005. "Following Germany's Lead: Using International Monetary Linkages to Identify the Effect of Monetary Policy on the Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 1495, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2004. "The Law of one Price in the Russian Economy," LICOS Discussion Papers 15204, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Mike Kennedy & Torsten Sløk, 2005. "Structural Policy Reforms and External Imbalances," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 415, OECD Publishing.
- Jorge Selaive & Vicente Tuesta R, 2005. "Can Fluctuations in the Consumption-Wealth Ratio Help to Predict Exchange Rates?," Working Papers 2005-002, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Helene Rey, 2005. "International Financial Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 11155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aray, Henry & Gardeazabal, Javier, 2005. "Going Multinational under Exchange Rate Uncertainty," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-05, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.