Report NEP-IFN-2002-12-09This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angshuman Bhattacharya, 2002. "Environmental Technology Transfer in a FDI Regime: A Developing Country Perspective," International Trade 0212002, EconWPA.
- Takatoshi Ito & Yuko Hashimoto, 2002. "High Frequency Contagion of Currency Crises in Asia," NBER Working Papers 9376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serkan Arslanalp & Peter Blair Henry, 2002. "Debt Relief: What Do the Markets Think?," NBER Working Papers 9369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Author One & Author Two & U. Thirdone, 2002. "Environmental Technology Transfer in a FDI Regime A Developing Country Perspective," International Trade 0212001, EconWPA.
- Georg Götz & Walter Elberfeld & Frank Stähler, 2002. "Vertical foreign direct investment, welfare, and employment," Vienna Economics Papers 0213, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2002. "Why are business cycles alike across exchange-rate regimes?," Working Papers 02-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Thomas D. Willett & Nancy Neiman Auerbach, 2002. "The Political Economy of Perverse Financial Liberalization: Examples from the Asian Crisis," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-26, Claremont Colleges.
- Ajit Singh, 2002. "Capital account liberalization, free long-term capital flows, financial crises and economic development," Working Papers wp245, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Daniel M. Covitz & Diana Hancock & Myron L. Kwast, 2002. "Market discipline in banking reconsidered: the roles of deposit insurance reform, funding manager decisions and bond market liquidity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John H. Rogers, 2002. "Monetary union, price level convergence, and inflation: how close is Europe to the United States?," International Finance Discussion Papers 740, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jean Imbs & Haroon Mumtaz & Morton O. Ravn & Helene Rey, 2002. "PPP Strikes Back: Aggregation and the Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 9372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2002. "Time Consistency and Free-Riding in a Monetary Union," NBER Working Papers 9370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norén, Ronny, 2002. "Europe’s Lack of Structural Transformation and Necessary Policy Changes of EMU," Umeå Economic Studies 598, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Rime, Dagfinn, 2001. "U.S. Exchange Rates and Currency Flows," SIFR Research Report Series 4, Institute for Financial Research.