Report NEP-ICT-2019-06-10This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Marek Giebel issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McCluskey, William & Franzsen, Riël & Kabinga, Mundia & Kasese, Chabala, 2019. "The Role of Information Technology to Enhance Property Tax Revenue in Kenya, Tanzania and Zambia," Working Papers 14527, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Gerardo Uña & Richard I Allen & Nicolas M Botton, 2019. "How to Design a Financial Management Information System; A Modular Approach," IMF Fiscal Affairs Department 19/03, International Monetary Fund.
- Shiori Inoue & Masashi Une, 2019. "Security Analysis of Machine Learning Systems for the Financial Sector," IMES Discussion Paper Series 19-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Vegard H. Larsen & Leif Anders Thorsrud & Julia Zhulanova, 2019. "News-driven inflation expectations and information rigidities," Working Papers No 03/2019, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Ángel Valarezo & Rafael López & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2019. "Adoption of e-commerce by individuals and digital divide: Evidence from Spain," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2019-19, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Hope, David & Martelli, Angelo, 2019. "The transition to the knowledge economy, labor market institutions, and income inequality in advanced democracies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100382, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.