Report NEP-ICT-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Netsanet Haile & Jorn Altmann, 2015. "Structural Analysis of Value Creation in Software Service Platforms," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015127, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2015.
- Stefano Comino & Fabio Maria Manenti, 2015. "Intellectual Property and Innovation in Information and Communication Technology (ICT)," JRC Working Papers JRC97541, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mario Mariniello & Francesco Salemi, 2015. "Addressing fragmentation in EU mobile telecom markets," Policy Contributions 7931, Bruegel.
- Joshua Paul Meltzer, 2015. "The Internet, Cross-Border Data Flows and International Trade," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201508, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mikhed, Vyacheslav, 2015. "Can credit cards with access to complimentary credit score information benefit consumers and lenders?," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 15-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Orlikowski, Wanda J. & Scott, Susan V., 2014. "What happens when evaluation goes online? exploring apparatuses of valuation in the travel sector," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57602, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mikhed, Vyacheslav & Vogan, Michael, 2015. "Out of sight, out of mind: consumer reaction to news on data breaches and identity theft," Working Papers 15-42, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Minzoni Angela & Eléonore Mounoud, 2015. "Rethinking Operating Models For Intangible Services : From A Mechanistic Structure To A Sustainable Model," Post-Print hal-01230053, HAL.
- Alexia Gaudeul & Caterina Giannetti, 2015. "Privacy, Trust and Social Network Formation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-023, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Keith Jeferry & George Kousiouris & Dimosthenis Kyriazis & Jörn Altmann & Augusto Ciuffoletti & Ilias Maglogiannis & Paolo Nesi & Bojan Suzic & Zhiming Zhao, 2015. "Challenges Emerging from Future Cloud Application Scenarios," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015126, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2015.
- Wilshusen, Stephanie M., 2015. "Exploring the use of anonymized consumer credit information to estimate economic conditions: an application of big data," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 15-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ariane Tichit & Clément Mathonnat & Diego Sébastien Landivar, 2015. "Classifying Non-banking Monetary Systems using Web Data," Working Papers halshs-01230219, HAL.