Report NEP-IAS-2019-06-24This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nizam, Ahmed Mehedi, 2019. "How Much Do We Save If We Move From Commercial to Social Insurance?," MPRA Paper 94293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kondo, Ayako, 2019. "Impact of Increased Long-Term Care Insurance Payments on Employment and Wages in Formal Long-Term Care," IZA Discussion Papers 12383, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rujiwattanapong, W. Similan, 2019. "Unemployment dynamics and endogenous unemployment insurance extensions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100948, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hansjoerg Albrecher & Antoine Bommier & Damir Filipović & Pablo Koch-Medina & Stéphane Loisel & Hato Schmeiser, 2019. "Insurance: Models, Digitalization, and Data Science," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 19-26, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Chemeris, Anna & Ker, Alan P., 2019. "Insurance Subsidies, Technological Change, and Yield Resiliency in Agriculture," Working Papers 290308, University of Guelph, Institute for the Advanced Study of Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Mitman, Kurt & Rabinovich, Stanislav, 2019. "Do Unemployment Benefit Extensions Explain the Emergence of Jobless Recoveries?," IZA Discussion Papers 12365, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- ASAI Yukiko, 2019. "Costs of Employment and Flexible Labor Demand: Evidence from Maternity and Parental Leave Reforms," Discussion papers 19024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Richard Murphy, 2019. "Why unions: understanding how unions overcome the free-rider problem," CEP Discussion Papers dp1625, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Murray, Tim, 2019. "Do potential future health shocks keep older Americans from using their housing equity?," MPRA Paper 94463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mosadegh Sedghy, Bahareh & Tamini, Lota Dabio & Lambert, Remy, 2018. "Effects of Price Insurance Programs on Supply Response: A Case Study of Corn Farmers in Quebec," MPRA Paper 93816, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2018.
- Laura D. Quinby & Gal Wettstein, 2019. "Do States Adjust Medicaid Enrollment in Response to Capitation Rates? Evidence from the Medicare Part D Clawback," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2019-9, Center for Retirement Research.
- Lascano Galarza, Monserrath Ximena, 2019. "Resilience to food insecurity: theory and empirical evidence from international food assistance programmes in Malawi," 93rd Annual Conference, April 15-17, 2019, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 289674, Agricultural Economics Society - AES.
- Mehdi Touat & Marion Opatowski & Christian Brun-Buisson & Kristel Cosker & Didier Guillemot & Jerome Salomon & Philippe Tuppin & Grégoire de Lagasnerie & Laurence Watier, 2019. "A Payer Perspective of the Hospital Inpatient Additional Care Costs of Antimicrobial Resistance in France: A Matched Case-Control Study Key Points for Decision Makers," Post-Print hal-02155087, HAL.
- Den Haan, Wouter J. & Rendahl, Pontus & Riegler, Markus, 2018. "Unemployment (fears) and deflationary spirals," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84625, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.