Report NEP-IAS-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kankanamge, Sumudu & Weitzenblum, Thomas, 2016. "Time-consistent unemployment insurance," TSE Working Papers 16-657, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Sebastian Gechert & Christoph Paetz & Paloma Villanueva, 2016. "A Narrative Account of Legislated Social Security Changes for Germany," IMK Working Paper 170-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Michler, Jeffrey & Shively, Gerald, 2016. "Agricultural Production, Weather Variability, and Technical Change: 40 Years of Evidence from Indi," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236342, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Klapper,Leora & Panos,Georgios A., 2016. "Saving for old age," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7693, The World Bank.
- Kora-Yarou N. & Malgras F. & Bontemps-Chanel A.-L., 2016. "Suivi de la collecte et des placements des 12 principaux assureurs-vie à fin décembre 2015," Analyse et synthèse 60, Banque de France.
- Schweizer, Nikolaus & Szech, Nora, 2016. "Optimal revelation of life-changing information," Working Paper Series in Economics 90, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Fabrizio Perri & Kurt Mitman & Dirk Krueger, 2016. "Macroeconomics and Household Heterogeneity," Staff Report 529, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Boyd Gilman & Sheila Hoag & Lorenzo Moreno & Greg Peterson & Linda Barterian & Laura Blue & Kristin Geonnotti & Tricia Higgins & Mynti Hossain & Lauren Hula & Rosalind Keith & Jennifer Lyons & Brenda , "undated". "Evaluation of Health Care Innovation Awards (HCIA): Primary Care Redesign Programs First Annual Report, Volume II: Individual Program Summarires," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a8c8faa9b8a0406a9d4a38570, Mathematica Policy Research.