Report NEP-IAS-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Plastina, Alejandro, 2014. "Revenue Protection Crop Insurance," Staff General Research Papers Archive 39091, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Plastina, Alejandro & Edwards, William, 2014. "Revenue Protection Crop Insurance," Staff General Research Papers Archive 39093, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Vincent Pohl, 2014. "Medicaid and the Labor Supply of Single Mothers: Implications for Health Care Reform," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-222, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Hamid, Syed Abdul, 2014. "Designing an Health Insurance Scheme for Government Employees in Bangladesh: A Concept Paper," MPRA Paper 62841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Supanida Ngiwdee & Ravissa Suchato Author-Email : email@example.com, 2015. "Farmers' Satisfaction Towards Major Crop Rice Insurance Characteristics: The Case Of Khon Kaen Farmers," Working Papers 201504, Kasetsart University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Darius Lakdawalla & Anup Malani & Julian Reif, 2015. "The Insurance Value of Medical Innovation," NBER Working Papers 21015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Didem Tuzemen & Makoto Nakajima, 2014. "Health Care Reform or Labor Market Reform? A Quantitative Analysis of the Affordable Care Act," 2014 Meeting Papers 1325, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kostol, Andreas Ravndal & Mogstad, Magne, 2015. "Earnings, Disposable Income, and Consumption of Allowed and Rejected Disability Insurance Applicants," IZA Discussion Papers 8893, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Terence C. Cheng & Joan Costa Font & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2015. "Do You Have To Win It To Fix It? A Longitudinal Study of Lottery Winners and Their Health Care Demand," CEP Discussion Papers dp1339, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Antón Arturo & Leal-Ordoñez Julio C., 2015. "Aggregate Effects of a Universal Social Insurance Fiscal Reform," Working Papers 2015-04, Banco de México.
- James Verdier & Alexandra Kruse & Rebecca SweetlLester & Ann Mary Philip & Danielle Chelminsky, "undated". "State Contracting with Medicare Advantage Dual Eligible Special Needs Plans: Issues and Options," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 2aa1d7d612014c02bc53c7f2d, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Kate Ho & Joseph Hogan & Fiona Scott Morton, 2015. "The Impact of Consumer Inattention on Insurer Pricing in the Medicare Part D Program," NBER Working Papers 21028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosso, Gianluca & Ricca, Andrea & Chieppa, Alessandro, 2014. "Climate Events and Insurance Demand - The effect of potentially catastrophic events on insurance demand in Italy," MPRA Paper 62903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilbert Gimm & Kristin L. Andrews & Jody Schimmel & Henry T. Ireys & Su Liu, 2015. "Analysis of Medical Expenditures and Service Use of Medicaid Buy-In Participants, 2002-2005 (Executive Summary)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ae0b8dcae46a40dc8f1e92378, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Bünnings, Christian & Schmitz, Hendrik & Tauchmann, Harald & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2015. "How health plan enrollees value prices relative to supplemental benefits and service quality," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 02/2015, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Christian Thimann, 2014. "How insurers differ from banks: a primer on systemic regulation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61218, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- O'Hare, Colin & Li, Youwei, 2014. "Identifying structural breaks in stochastic mortality models," MPRA Paper 62994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James D. Reschovsky & Larisa Converse & Eugene C. Rich, 2015. "Solving the Sustainable Growth Rate Formula Conundrum Continues Steps Toward Cost Savings and Care Improvements," Mathematica Policy Research Reports e3c05d51778848a7b37c84be0, Mathematica Policy Research.