Report NEP-IAS-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helene Barroy & Zeynep Or & Ankit Kumar & David Bernstein, 2014. "Sustaining Universal Health Coverage in France: A Perpetual Challenge," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 91323, The World Bank.
- Helene Barroy & Eva Jarawan & Sarah Bales, 2014. "Vietnam: Learning from Smart Reforms on the Road to Universal Health Coverage," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 91327, The World Bank.
- Kristoffer Markwardt & Alessandro Martinello & LÃ¡szlÃ³ SÃ¡ndor, 2014. "Liquidity Substitutes for Public Unemployment Insurance: Evidence from the Introduction of Home Equity Loans in Denmark," Working Paper 197781, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Meltem Aran & Claudia Rokx, 2014. "Turkey on the Way of Universal Health Coverage Through the Health Transformation Program (2003-2013)," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 91326, The World Bank.
- Michael R. CARTER & Alain de JANVRY & Elisabeth SADOULET & Alexandros SARRIS, 2014. "Index-based weather insurance for developing countries: A review of evidence and a set of propositions for up-scaling," Working Papers P111, FERDI.
- Biais, Bruno & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie, 2014. "Risk-sharing or risk-taking? An incentive theory of counterparty risk, clearing and margins," IDEI Working Papers 834, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Endang L. Achadi & Anhari Achadi & Eko Pambudi & Puti Marzoeki, 2014. "A Study on the Implementation of Jampersal Policy in Indonesia," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 91325, The World Bank.
- Susan E. Chen, 2014. "Rejection from the Disability Insurance Program and Dependency on Social Support," Working Papers wp305, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Andrew Ellul & Chotibhak Jotikasthira & Christian T. Lundblad & Yihui Wang, 2014. "Is Historical Cost Accounting a Panacea? Market Stress, Incentive Distortions, and Gains Trading," CSEF Working Papers 375, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Fabian Kindermann & Dirk Krueger, 2014. "High Marginal Tax Rates on the Top 1%? Lessons from a Life Cycle Model with Idiosyncratic Income Risk," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-036, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bell Fanon Ouelega, 2013. "State-Price Deflators and Risk-Neutral valuation of Life Insurance Liabilities," AAYE Policy Research Working Paper Series 13_011, Association of African Young Economists, revised Nov 2013.
- Scott L. Fulford, 2010. "How important is variability in consumer credit limits?," Working Papers 14-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2014. "Reforming the U.S. Social Security system accounting for employment uncertainty," Working Papers 2014-12, FEDEA.
- Szabolcs Szikszai & Tamas Badics, 2014. "Enhanced Funds Seeking Higher Returns," Working papers wpaper43, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- World Bank & Indonesia National Institute of Research and Development, 2014. "Universal Maternal Health Coverage? Assessing the Readiness of Public Health Facilities to Provide Maternal Health Care in Indonesia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20404, The World Bank.