Report NEP-IAS-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carine Franc & Marc Perronnin & Aurelie Pierre, 2014. "Supplemental Health Insurance and Healthcare Consumption: A Dynamic Approach to Moral Hazard," Working Papers DT58, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2014.
- Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak & Mark Rosenzweig, 2014. "Risk, Insurance and Wages in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 19811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:58 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pagés, Carmen & Rigolini, Jamele & Robalino, David A., 2013. "Social Insurance, Informality and Labor Markets: How to Protect Workers While Creating Good Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 7879, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:201406 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Florian Kirsch & Ronald Rühmkorf, 2013. "Sovereign Borrowing, Financial Assistance and Debt Repudiation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse01_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Boualem Djehiche & Bjorn Lofdahl, 2014. "Risk aggregation and stochastic claims reserving in disability insurance," Papers 1401.3589, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Joseph J. Capuno & Aleli D. Kraft & Stella A. Quimbo & Carlos Antonio R. Tan, Jr., 2013. "Shocks to Philippine households: Incidence, idiosyncrasy and impact," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201312, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2014. "Optimal Hedging for Fund & Insurance Managers with Partially Observable Investment Flows," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-914, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Emmanuel S. de Dios & Katrina Dinglasan, 2014. "Just how good is unemployment as a measure of welfare? A policy note," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201401, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- João Leão & Guida Nogueira, 2013. "Youth Unemployment in Southern Europe," GEE Papers 0051, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2013.
- Lindmark, Magnus & Andersson, Lars Fredrik, 2014. "Where Was the Wealth of the Nation? Measuring Swedish Capital for the 19th and 20th Centuries," CERE Working Papers 2014:1, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Martin Gaynor & Kate Ho & Robert Town, 2014. "The Industrial Organization of Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 19800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pietro Garibaldi, 2013. "Labor and Finance: Mortensen and Pissarides meet Holmstrom and Tirole," 2013 Meeting Papers 775, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Schmitt, Maike & Karlsson, Martin, 2013. "The Short-Term Population Health Effects of Weather and Pollution: Implications of Climate Change," IZA Discussion Papers 7875, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fujita, Shigeru & Moscarini, Giuseppe, 2013. "Recall and unemployment," Working Papers 14-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 Nov 2015.
- Luis Cabral, 2014. "We're Number 1: Price Wars for Market Share Leadership," Working Papers 14-01, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jan Hanousek & Ev??en Ko??enda & Jan Novotn??, 2013. "Price Jumps on European Stock Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1059, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.