Report NEP-IAS-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrich Schmidt, 2012. "Insurance Demand under Prospect Theory:A Graphical Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1764, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Taskin, Temel, 2012. "Does unemployment insurance crowd out home production?," MPRA Paper 37583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shehu Usman Hassan Author_Email: Shehu.Hassanus.email@example.com, 2011. "Determinants Of Capital Structure In The Nigerian Listed Insurance Firms," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-054-160, Conference Master Resources.
- Lohse, Tim & Robledo, Julio R., 2012. "Public self-insurance and the Samaritan's dilemma in a federation," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2012-103, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Calderón-Mejía, Valentina & Marinescu, Ioana E., 2012. "The Impact of Colombia's Pension and Health Insurance Systems on Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 6439, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Claassen, Roger, 2012. "The Future of Environmental Compliance Incentives in U.S. Agriculture: The Role of Commodity, Conservation, and Crop Insurance Programs," Economic Information Bulletin 121803, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Robalino, David A. & Rawlings, Laura & Walker, Ian, 2012. "Building social protection and labor systems : concepts and operational implications," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 67608, The World Bank.
- Albert de-Paz & Jesus Marin-Solano & Jorge Navas & Oriol Roch, 2012. "Consumption, investment and life insurance strategies with heterogeneous discounting," Working Papers in Economics 277, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.