Report NEP-IAS-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak & Mark Rosenzweig, 2012. "Selling Formal Insurance to the Informally Insured," Working Papers 1007, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Mahul,Olivier & Verma,Niraj, 2012. "Index based crop insurance product design and ratemaking : the case of modified NAIS in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5986, The World Bank.
- Hendrik Schmitz & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2011. "In Absolute or Relative Terms? How Framing Prices Affects the Consumer Price Sensitivity of," Ruhr Economic Papers 0304, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Mahul,Olivier & Rao,Kolli Nageswara & Verma,Niraj, 2012. "Weather based crop insurance in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5985, The World Bank.
- Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Mahul,Olivier & Verma,Niraj, 2012. "Improving farmers'access to agricultural insurance in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5987, The World Bank.
- Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Pierre Picard, 2012. "Fraudulent Claims and Nitpicky Insurers," Working Papers hal-00675106, HAL.
- Hanming Fang & Edward Kung, 2012. "Why Do Life Insurance Policyholders Lapse? The Roles of Income, Health and Bequest Motive Shocks," NBER Working Papers 17899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laun, Tobias & Wallenius, Johanna, 2012. "A Life Cycle Model of Health and Retirement: The Case of Swedish Pension Reform," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 741, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Bas Jacobs & Dirk Schindler, 2012. "On the Desirability of Taxing Capital Income in Optimal Social Insurance," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-02, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Martin Koudstaal & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2012. "On Risk, Leverage and Banks: Do highly Leveraged Banks take on Excessive Risk?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-022/2/DSF31, Tinbergen Institute.
- Phaiboon Jhongpita & Sukree Sinthupinyo & Thitivadee Chaiyawat, 2012. "Using Decision Tree Learner to Classify Solvency Position for Thai Non-life Insurance Companies," Papers 1203.3031, arXiv.org.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Odd Rune Straume & Steinar Vagstad, 2012. "Employment protection and unemployment benefits: On technology adoption and job creation in a matching model," NIPE Working Papers 3/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Michio Naoi & Miki Seko & Takuya Ishino, 2012. "Earthquake Risk in Japan: Consumers' Risk Mitigation Responses after the Great East Japan Earthquake," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2011-036, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Sarah Brockhoff & Stéphane Rossignol & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2012. "The three worlds of welfare capitalism revisited," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12018, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.