Report NEP-IAS-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bell, Peter, 2011. "Use of put options as insurance," MPRA Paper 30469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juergen Jung & Jialu Liu, 2011. "Does Health Insurance Decrease Health Expenditure Risk in Developing Countries? The Case of China," Working Papers 2011-04, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Stephen P. Ryan & Paul Schrimpf & Mark R. Cullen, 2011. "Selection on Moral Hazard in Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 16969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan B. Krueger & Ilyana Kuziemko, 2011. "The Demand for Health Insurance Among Uninsured Americans: Results of a Survey Experiment and Implications for Policy," NBER Working Papers 16978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010. "EU Enlargement and Monetary Regimes from the Insurance Model Perspectives," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp997, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Fevang, Elisabeth & Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2011. "The Sick Pay Trap," IZA Discussion Papers 5655, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martine Audibert & Xiao Xian Huang & Jacky Mathonnat & Aurore Pelissier & Anning Ma, 2012. "Health Insurance Reform and Efficiency of Township Hospitals in Rural China: An Analysis from Survey Data," Working Papers halshs-00587799, HAL.
- Xiao Xian HUANG & Aurore PELISSIER & Jacky MATHONNAT & Martine AUDIBERT & Anning MA, 2011. "Health Insurance Reform and Efficiency of Township Hospitals in Rural China: An Analysis from Survey Data," Working Papers 201111, CERDI.
- Irina Peaucelle, 2008. "The formation of financial industries in USA, France and Russia," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586852, HAL.