Report NEP-IAS-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2010. "The Effects of Medicaid and Medicare Reforms on the Elderly’s Savings and Medical Expenditures," Working Papers wp236, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Perry Singleton, 2010. "Accounting for Disability Insurance in the Dynamic Relationship Between Disability Onset and Earnings," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2010-18, Center for Retirement Research, revised Nov 2010.
- Anat Bracha & Donald J. Brown, 2010. "Affective decision making: a theory of optimism bias," Working Papers 10-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Torben M. Andersen, 2011. "Collective risk sharing: The social safety net and employment," Economics Working Papers 2011-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Norma B. Coe & Kelly Haverstick, 2010. "Measuring the Spillover to Disability Insurance Due to the Rise in the Full Retirement Age," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2010-20, Center for Retirement Research, revised Dec 2010.
- Götze, Ralf, 2010. "The changing role of the state in the Dutch healthcare system," TranState Working Papers 141, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Lamont K. Black & Chenghuan Sean Chu & Andrew Cohen & Joseph B. Nichols, 2011. "Differences across originators in CMBS loan underwriting," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-05, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Krueger, Alan B. & Mueller, Andreas I., 2011. "Job Search and Job Finding in a Period of Mass Unemployment: Evidence from High-Frequency Longitudinal Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5450, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Bound & Stephan Lindner & Timothy Waidmann, 2010. "Reconciling Findings on the Employment Effect of Disability Insurance," Working Papers wp239, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Torben M. Andersen, 2011. "Welfare State - The Scandinavian Model," Economics Working Papers 2011-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nicole Maestas & Kathleen Mullen & Alexander Strand, 2012. "Does Disability Insurance Receipt Discourage Work? Using Examiner Assignment to Estimate Causal Effects of SSDI Receipt," Working Papers wp241, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Ph. Barbe & W. P. McCormick, 2011. "Ruin probabilities in tough times - Part 1 - Heavy-traffic approximation for fractionally integrated random walks in the domain of attraction of a nonGaussian stable distribution," Papers 1101.4437, arXiv.org.
- Sevinc Cukurova & Jose M. Marin, 2011. "On the economics of hedge fund drawdown status: Performance, insurance selling and darwinian selection," Working Papers 2011-04, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.