Report NEP-IAS-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sukumar Vellakkal, 2010. "Adverse Selection and Private Health Insurance Coverage in India A Rational Behaviour Model of Insurance Agents under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers id:2690, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2010-06-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Skees, Jerry R. & Collier, Benjamin, 2010. "New approaches for index insurance," 2020 vision briefs 18(11), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- de Meza, David Emmanuel & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Reyniers, Diane, 2010. "Disclosure, Trust and Persuasion in Insurance Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 5060, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stéphane Loisel & Pierre Arnal & Romain Durand, 2010. "Correlation crises in insurance and finance, and the need for dynamic risk maps in ORSA," Working Papers hal-00502848, HAL.
- Wiedmaier-Pfister, Martina & Klein, Brigitte, 2010. "Microinsurance innovations in rural finance," 2020 vision briefs 18(12), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gurdev Singh, 2010. "Performance of NAIS," IIMA Working Papers WP2010-06-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00502847_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ritchie, Anne, 2010. "Community-based financial organizations," 2020 vision briefs 18(3), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Giné, Xavier, 2010. "Biometric technology in rural credit markets," 2020 vision briefs 18(9), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).