Report NEP-IAS-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-IAS
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arvidsson, Sara, 2010. "Does private information affect the insurance risk? Evidence from the automobile insurance market," Working Papers 2010:1, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI), revised 03 Feb 2011.
- Michael A. Cohen & Marina-Selini Katsaiti, 2009. "Evaluating Health Care Externality Costs Generated by Risky Consumption Goods," Working papers 2009-43, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Caliendo, Marco & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2009. "Benefit Duration, Unemployment Duration and Job Match Quality: A Regression-Discontinuity Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 4670, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Piero Gottardi & Atsushi Kajii & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2014. "Constrained Inefficiency and Optimal Taxation with Uninsurable Risks," KIER Working Papers 694, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Syroka, Joanna & Nucifora, Antonio, 2010. "National drought insurance for Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5169, The World Bank.