Report NEP-IAS-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alma Cohen & Peter Siegelman, 2009. "Testing for Adverse Selection in Insurance Markets," NBER Working Papers 15586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2009. "Health Care Financing over the Life Cycle, Universal Medical Vouchers and Welfare," Discussion Papers 2009-12, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Dirk Krueger & Fabrizio Perri, 2009. "Public versus Private Risk Sharing," NBER Working Papers 15582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perry Singleton, 2009. "The Effective Target of the Social Security Disability Benefits Reform Act of 1984," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 119, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Eva Hromadkova, 2009. "Gatekeeping – Open Door to Effective Medical Care Utilisation?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp400, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Stefan Staubli, 2009. "Tightening the Purse Strings: The Effect of Stricter DI Eligibility Criteria on Labor Supply," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-31, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Stefan Staubli, 2009. "Tightening the purse strings: the effect of stricter DI eligibility criteria on labor supply," IEW - Working Papers 458, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Stefan Staubli, 2009. "Tightening the Purse Strings: The Effect of Stricter DI Eligibility Criteria on Labor Supply," NRN working papers 2009-30, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- John Micklewright & Gyula Nagy, 2009. "The effect of monitoring unemployment insurance recipients on unemployment duration: evidence from a field experiment," DoQSS Working Papers 09-02, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Kousky, Carolyn & Cooke, Roger, 2009. "Climate Change and Risk Management: Challenges for Insurance, Adaptation, and Loss Estimation," Discussion Papers dp-09-03-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Moyen, Stéphane & Stähler, Nikolai, 2009. "Unemployment insurance and the business cycle: prolong benefit entitlements in bad times?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,30, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Randall S. Jones, 2009. "Health-Care Reform in Japan: Controlling Costs, Improving Quality and Ensuring Equity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 739, OECD Publishing.
- Peter R. Mueser & Marios Michaelides, 2009. "Recent Changes In The Characteristics Of Unemployed Workers," Working Papers 0912Publication-Status: N, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Jens Arnold & Fabrice Murtin, 2009. "Prudential Regulation and Competition in Financial Markets," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 735, OECD Publishing.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2009. "What comes to mind," Economics Working Papers 1186, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2009.
- Irmingard Eder & Claudia Kluppelberg, 2009. "The first passage event for sums of dependent L\'evy processes with applications to insurance risk," Papers 0912.1925, arXiv.org.
- Eckhard Platen, 2009. "Real World Pricing of Long Term Contracts," Research Paper Series 262, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Nisar Ahmad & Michael Svarer, 2009. "The Effect of Sanctions and Active Labour Market Programmes on the Exit Rate From Unemployment," Economics Working Papers 2009-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.