Report NEP-IAS-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bijlsma, Michiel & Boone, Jan & Zwart, Gijsbert, 2009. "Selective contracting and foreclosure in health care markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shaik, Saleem, 2009. "Role of Panel Analysis in Identifying Asymmetric Information with Optional Unit Provision in Federal Crop Insurance," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 54983, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Steve Zymler & Berc Rustem & Daniel Kuhn, 2009. "Robust Portfolio Optimization with Derivative Insurance Guarantees," Working Papers 018, COMISEF.
- Claudio Borio, 2009. "Ten propositions about liquidity crises," BIS Working Papers 293, Bank for International Settlements.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0910-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore