Report NEP-HRM-2022-06-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HRM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Phan, Van & Singleton, Carl & Bryson, Alex & Forth, John & Ritchie, Felix & Stokes, Lucy & Whittard, Damian, 2022. "Accounting for Firms in Ethnicity Wage Gaps throughout the Earnings Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 15284, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carlos Gomez-Gonzalez & Helmut Dietl & David Berri & Cornel Nesseler, 2022. "Gender Bias in Perceived Quality. An Experiment with Elite Soccer Performance," Working Papers 391, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Bright (Yue) Hong & Timothy W. Shields, 2022. "How Do Reward Versus Penalty Framed Incentives Affect Diagnostic Performance in Auditing?," Working Papers 22-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Frank Neffke & Ljubica Nedelkoska & Simon Wiederhold, 2022. "Skill Mismatch and the Costs of Job Displacement," CESifo Working Paper Series 9703, CESifo.
- Dong, Xinwei & Hyslop, Dean & Kawaguchi, Daiji, 2022. "Training, Productivity and Wages: Direct Evidence from a Temporary Help Agency," IZA Discussion Papers 15309, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Leibing, Andreas & Peter, Frauke & Waights, Sevrin & Spieß, C. Katharina, 2022. "Gender Gaps in Early Wage Expectations," IZA Discussion Papers 15281, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Xiaoque Shan & Ulf Zölitz, 2022. "Peers Affect Personality Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 9729, CESifo.
- Matthias Fahn & Takeshi Murooka, 2022. "Informal Incentives and Labor Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 9740, CESifo.