Report NEP-HRM-2021-02-01This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin Devereux, 2021. "Returns to Teamwork and Professional Networks: Evidence from Economic Research," Working Papers 202101, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Wolfgang Keller & Teresa Molina & William W. Olney, 2020. "The Gender Gap Among Top Business Executives," NBER Working Papers 28216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Marco Navone & Thomas To & Eliza Wu, 2020. "Tournament Incentives and Acquisition Performance," Published Paper Series 2020-3, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Wu, Chia-huei & de Jong, Jeroen P.J. & Raasch, Christina & Poldervaart, Sabrine, 2020. "Work process-related lead userness as an antecedent of innovative behavior and user innovation in organizations," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 228657, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Giovanis, Eleftherios & Ozdamar, Oznur, 2019. "Accommodating Employees with Disabilities: The Role of Flexible Employment Schemes in Europe," MPRA Paper 104592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Neumark & Giannina Vaccaro, 2020. "The Career Evolution of the Sex Gap in Wages: Discrimination vs. Human Capital Investment," NBER Working Papers 28191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Bellavite Pellegrini & Raul Caruso & Marco Di Domizio, 2021. "Relative wages, payroll structure and performance in soccer. Evidence from Italian Serie A (2007-2019)," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica dipe0015, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Jakob Alfitian & Dirk Sliwka & Timo Vogelsang, 2021. "When Bonuses Backfire: Evidence from the Workplace," Natural Field Experiments 00725, The Field Experiments Website.
- Renata Lemos & Karthik Muralidharan & Daniela Scur, 2021. "Personnel Management and School Productivity: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 28336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guglielmo Briscese & Andreas Leibbrandt, 2020. "Designing the Market for Job Vacancies: A Trust Experiment with Employment Centers Staff," CESifo Working Paper Series 8802, CESifo.
- World Bank, . "Securing Forest Tenure Rights for Rural Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank, number 34183.