Report NEP-HRM-2020-04-06This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marta Angelici & Paola Profeta, 2020. "Smart-Working: Work Flexibility without Constraints," CESifo Working Paper Series 8165, CESifo.
- Zhengyang Bao & Andreas Leibbrandt, 2020. "Tournaments with Safeguards: A Blessing or a Curse for Women," CESifo Working Paper Series 8147, CESifo.
- Haylock, Michael, 2020. "Executives' short-term and long-term incentives - a distributional analysis," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 131, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Gianluca Orefice & Giovanni Peri, 2020. "Immigration and Worker-Firm Matching," NBER Working Papers 26860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith, 2019. "The Innovation Premium to Soft Skills in Low-Skilled Occupations," Working papers 739, Banque de France.
- Andrej Angelovski & Jordi Brandts & Carles Solà, 2020. "Equal and Unequal Profit Sharing in Highly Interdependent Work Groups: A Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers 1169, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Ashraf, Nava & Bandiera, Oriana & Davenport, Edward & Lee, Scott, 2020. "Losing prosociality in the quest for talent? Sorting, selection, and productivity in the delivery of public services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101422, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.