Report NEP-HRM-2020-03-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Lucie Martin-Bonnel de Longchamp, 2020. "Knowledge acquisition or incentive to foster coordination ? A real-effort weak-link experiment with craftsmen," Working Papers of BETA 2020-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Keloharju, Matti & Knüpfer, Samuli & Tåg, Joacim, 2020. "CEO Health," Working Paper Series 1326, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 19 Nov 2021.
- Maria De Paola & Rosetta Lombarso & Valeria Pupo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2020. "Do Women Shy Away From Public Speaking? A Field Experiment," Working Papers 202001 Classification-JEL, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Rachel Scarfe & Carl Singleton & Paul Telemo, 2020. "Extreme wages, performance and superstars in a market for footballers," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2020-04, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Martins, Pedro S., 2020. "Employee Training and Firm Performance: Quasi-experimental evidence from the European Social Fund," GLO Discussion Paper Series 488, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Arellano-Bover, Jaime, 2020. "Career Consequences of Firm Heterogeneity for Young Workers: First Job and Firm Size," IZA Discussion Papers 12969, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Levati, Lorenzo Maria & Lalanne, Marie, 2020. "The impact of job referrals on employment outcomes in top corporate positions," SAFE Working Paper Series 268, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Anil Özdemir & Helmut Dietl & Giambattista Rossi & Robert Simmons, 2020. "Are Workers Rewarded for Inconsistent Performance?," Working Papers 386, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).