Report NEP-HRM-2019-04-15This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frederiksen, Anders & Flaherty Manchester, Colleen, 2019. "Responding to Regulation: The Effects of Changes in Mandatory Retirement Laws on Firm-Provided Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 12264, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Inderst, Roman & Opp, Marcus M., 2019. "Only time will tell: A theory of deferred compensation," CEPR Discussion Papers 13643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthias Efing & Harald Hau & Patrick Kampkötter & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2018. "Bank Bonus Pay as a Risk Sharing Contract," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-72, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Item repec:iab:iabfda:201804_en is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bellemare, Charles & Sebald, Alexander, 2019. "Self-Confidence and Reactions to Subjective Performance Evaluations," IZA Discussion Papers 12215, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ana María Díaz; Luz Magdalena Salas & Luz Magdalena Salas, 2019. "Do Firms Redline Workers?," Vniversitas Económica 017218, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Danilov, Anastasia & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Harbring, Christine, 2019. "Helping under a Combination of Team and Tournament Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 12267, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ana Carvalho & Joaquim Silva, 2018. "The Work Preferences of Portuguese Millennials - a Survey of University Students," NIPE Working Papers 11/2018, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira, 2019. "Trust and workplace performance," CESifo Working Paper Series 7572, CESifo.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kuhn, Johan Moritz, 2019. "Who Founds? An Analysis of University and Corporate Startup Entrepreneurs Based on Danish Register Data," IZA Discussion Papers 12191, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chika Yamanami, 2019. "Willingness to Compete and Work Incentives," OSIPP Discussion Paper 19J004, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Larry D. Wall, 2019. "Is Stricter Regulation of Incentive Compensation the Missing Piece?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2019-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.