Report NEP-HRM-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colin Green & John Heywood & Ben Artz, 2018. "Does Performance Pay Increase Alcohol and Drug Use?," Working Paper Series 17618, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Victor H. Gonzalez-Jimenez, 2019. "Contracting Probability Distortions," Vienna Economics Papers 1901, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Della Giusta, Marina & Clot, Sophie & Di Girolamo, Amalia, 2019. "Keep Calm and Carry On: Gender differences in Endurance," MPRA Paper 91482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Molina-Domene, Maria, 2018. "Labor specialization as a source of market frictions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91703, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kumar, Krishna B. & Mahmud, Minhaj & Nataraj, Shanthi & Cho, Yoon Y., 2019. "Employer and Employee Preferences for Worker Benefits: Evidence from a Matched Survey on the Bangladesh Informal Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 12064, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bentsen, Kristian Hedeager & Munch, Jakob R. & Schaur, Georg, 2018. "Education Spillovers within the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 12054, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laszlo Goerke, 2018. "Sickness Absence and Relative Income," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201812, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Yu Chen & Matthew Doyle & Francisco Gonzalez, 2019. "Bad Jobs," Working Papers 1902, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2019.