Report NEP-HRM-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Elsner & Ingo E. Isphording & Ulf Zölitz, 2018. "Achievement rank affects performance and major choices in college," ECON - Working Papers 300, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Elisabeth Grewenig & Philipp Lergetporer & Lisa Simon & Katharina Werner & Ludger Woessmann, 2018. "Can Online Surveys Represent the Entire Population?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7222, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bossler, Mario & Oberfichtner, Michael & Schnabel, Claus, 2018. "Employment adjustments following rises and reductions in minimum wages: New insights from a survey experiment," Discussion Papers 106, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Lingbo Huang & Zahra Murad, 2018. "Fighting alone or fighting for a team: Evidence from experimental pairwise contests," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2018-06, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Brade, Raphael & Himmler, Oliver & Jäckle, Robert, 2018. "Normatively Framed Relative Performance Feedback – Field Experiment and Replication," MPRA Paper 88830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zahra Murad & Charitini Stavropoulou & Graham Cookson, 2018. "Incentives and Gender in a Multitask Setting: an Experimental Study with Real-Effort Tasks," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2018-07, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Artz, Benjamin & Goodall, Amanda H. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2018. "How Common Are Bad Bosses?," IZA Discussion Papers 11825, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).