Report NEP-HRM-2018-08-27This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustavo A. García & Diego René Gonzales-Miranda & Oscar Gallo & Juan Pablo Roman-Calderón, 2018. "Employee Involvement and Job Satisfaction: A Tale of the Millennial Generation," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 016516, Universidad EAFIT.
- Bracha, Anat & Fershtman, Chaim, 2018. "Working Hard or Working Smart?," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275740, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Edward P. Lazear & Kristin McCue, 2018. "What Causes Labor Turnover To Vary?," NBER Working Papers 24873, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doucouliagos, Chris & Laroche, Patrice & Kruse, Douglas L. & Stanley, T. D., 2018. "Where Does Profit Sharing Work Best? A Meta-Analysis on the Role of Unions, Culture, and Values," IZA Discussion Papers 11617, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gordon Menzies & Thomas Simpson & Donald Hay & David Vines, 2018. "Restoring Trust in Finance: From Principal-Agent to Principled Agent," Working Paper Series 48, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Benjamin Lester & David Rivers & Giorgio Topa, 2018. "Job Referrals and Skills," 2018 Meeting Papers 306, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cody Cook & Rebecca Diamond & Jonathan Hall & John A. List & Paul Oyer, 2018. "The Gender Earnings Gap in the Gig Economy: Evidence from over a Million Rideshare Drivers," NBER Working Papers 24732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Eisfeldt & Antonio Falato & Mindy Z. Xiaolan, 2018. "The Rise of Human Capitalist," 2018 Meeting Papers 1110, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Melanie de Waal & Floor Rink & Janka Stoker & Dennis Veltrop, 2018. "How internal and external supervision impact the dynamics between boards and Top Management Teams and TMT reflexivity," DNB Working Papers 604, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.