Report NEP-HRM-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yaping Shan, 2017. "Incentives for Research Agents and Performance-vested Equity-based Compensation," School of Economics Working Papers 2017-15, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Majerczyk, Michael & Sheremeta, Roman & Tian, Yu, 2018. "Adding Tournament to Tournament: Combining Between-Team and Within-Team Incentives," MPRA Paper 86280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2018. "On the Optimal Use of Correlated Information in Contractual Design under Limited Liability," CESifo Working Paper Series 6974, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chi, Chang Koo & Olsen, Trond E., 2018. "Relational Incentive Contracts and Performance Measurement," Discussion Papers 2018/6, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Krasikov, Ilia & Lamba, Rohit & Mettral, Thomas, 2018. "Of Restarts and Shutdowns: Dynamic Contracts with Unequal Discounting," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 94, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Margaretha Buurman & Josse (J.) Delfgaauw & Robert (A.J.) Dur & Robin Zoutenbier, 2018. "The Effects of Student Feedback to teachers: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-042/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Viete, Steffen & Erdsiek, Daniel, 2018. "Trust-based work time and the productivity effects of mobile information technologies in the workplace," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-013, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Lukas Windlinger, 2017. "Effective workplaces - A multi-level study," ERES eres2017_269, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Domenico Lisi & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2018. "Hospital Competition under Pay-for-Performance: Quality, Mortality and Readmissions," NIPE Working Papers 06/2018, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Liesa Schrand & Claudia Ascherl & Wolfgang Schaefers, 2017. "Gender Diversity and Financial Performance: Evidence for US Real Estate Companies," ERES eres2017_48, European Real Estate Society (ERES).