Report NEP-HRM-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gürerk, Özgür & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Rockenbach, Bettina, 2017. "Endogenously Emerging Gender Diversity in an Experimental Team Work Setting," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168067, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Joao Alfredo Galindo da Fonseca & Giovanni Gallipoli & Yaniv Yedid-Levi, 2017. "Match Quality, Contractual Sorting and Wage Cyclicality," Working Papers 2017-076, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Lea Petters & Marina Schroeder, 2017. "Justification as a Key Determinant of the Success of Affirmative Action," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 08-01, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Nicholas Bloom & Renata Lemos & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2017. "Healthy Business? Managerial Education and Management in Healthcare," NBER Working Papers 23880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darrell J. Glaser & Ahmed S. Rahman, 2017. "Development and Retention of Human Capital in Large Bureaucracies," Departmental Working Papers 60, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Halvarsson, Daniel & Tingvall, Patrik, 2017. "The Impact of Employing Mismatched Workers on Firm Productivity, Wages and Profits," Ratio Working Papers 291, The Ratio Institute.
- Fleckinger, Pierre & Mimra, Wanda & Zago, Angelo, 2017. "The Incentive Properties of Collective Reputation," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168283, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2017. "Richard H. Thaler: Integrating Economics with Psychology," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2017-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Margit Molnar & Baolin Wang & Wenhao Chen, 2017. "Corporate governance and firm performance in China," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1421, OECD Publishing.