Report NEP-HRM-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoffman, Mitchell & Burks, Stephen V., 2017. "Training Contracts, Employee Turnover, and the Returns from Firm-Sponsored General Training," IZA Discussion Papers 10835, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piero Gottardi & Jean-Marc Tallon & Paolo Ghirardato, 2017. "Flexible contracts," Post-Print hal-01238046, HAL.
- Kamata, Isao & Sato, Hitoshi & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2017. "The internationalisation of firms and management practices : a survey of firms in Viet Nam," IDE Discussion Papers 658, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Matteo Bobba & Verónica Frisancho, 2016. "Learning about Oneself: The Effects of Performance Feedback on School Choice," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 94078, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Martin Abel & Rulof Burger & Patrizio Piraino, 2017. "The value of reference letters," Working Papers 06/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Gerhards, Leonie & Kosfeld, Michael, 2017. "I (Don't) Like You! But Who Cares? Gender Differences in Same Sex and Mixed Sex Teams," IZA Discussion Papers 10825, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).