Report NEP-HRM-2017-04-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Mohrenweiser, Jens, 2017. "Performance Pay and Applicant Screening," GLO Discussion Paper Series 47, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kathryn L. Shaw & Anders Sørensen, 2017. "The Productivity Advantage of Serial Entrepreneurs," NBER Working Papers 23320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André Betzer & Maximilian Ibel & Hye Seung (Grace) Lee & Peter Limbach & Jesus M. Salas, 2017. "Are Generalists Beneficial to Corporate Shareholders? Evidence from Sudden Deaths," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP16009, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Gary, Kathryn, 2017. "Constructing equality? : Women’s wages for physical labor, 1550-1759," Lund Papers in Economic History 158, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Nicholas Bloom & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lucia Foster & Ron S. Jarmin & Megha Patnaik & Itay Saporta-Eksten & John Van Reenen, 2017. "What Drives Differences in Management?," NBER Working Papers 23300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario Lackner & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Uwe Sunde & Rudi Stracke, 2015. "Are Competitors Forward Looking in Strategic Interactions? Evidence from the Field," Economics working papers 2015-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Giulia La Mattina & Gabriel Picone & Alban Ahoure & Jose Carlos Kimou, 2017. "Female leaders and gender gaps within the firm: Evidence from three sub-Saharan African countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 063, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bonatti, Alessandro & Hörner, Johannes, 2017. "Career Concerns with Exponential Learning," TSE Working Papers 17-793, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Emmanuel Peterle & Holger Rau, 2017. "Gender Differences in Competitive Positions: Experimental Evidence on Job Promotion," Working Papers hal-01451382, HAL.
- Tyrefors , Björn & Jansson, Joakim, 2017. "Gender Quotas in the Board Room and Firm Performance: Evidence from a Credible Threat in Sweden," Working Paper Series 1165, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- M. Keith Chen & Judith A. Chevalier & Peter E. Rossi & Emily Oehlsen, 2017. "The Value of Flexible Work: Evidence from Uber Drivers," NBER Working Papers 23296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.