Report NEP-HRM-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernd Frick & Anica Rose & André Kolle, 2017. "Gender Diversity is Detrimental to Team Performance: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Working Papers Dissertations 23, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Marco Caliendo & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Helke Seitz & Arne Uhlendorff, 2016. "Locus of Control and Investment in Training," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 890, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nicole Halmdienst & Michael Radhuber, 2016. "Use of and attitudes towards new technologies of persons 50+ in Austria (SHARE Austria)," Economics working papers 2016-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Sarojini Hirshleifer, 2017. "Incentives for Effort or Outputs? A Field Experiment to Improve Student Performance," Working Papers 201701, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- T.M. van Huizen & Rob Alessie, 2016. "Risk Aversion and Job Mobility," Working Papers 16-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Dmitry B. Rokhlin & Anatoly Usov, 2017. "Asymptotic efficiency of the proportional compensation scheme for a large number of producers," Papers 1701.06038, arXiv.org.
- Britta Hoyer & T.M. van Huizen & L.M. Keijzer & T. Rezaei Khavas & S. Rosenkranz & B. Westbrock, 2016. "Do talented women shy away from competition?," Working Papers 16-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Kotsemir, Maxim & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2017. "The impact of research collaboration on academic performance: An empirical analysis for Russian Universities," MPRA Paper 76408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saki Kishino & Mitsutoshi Hirano, 2016. "The Effect of Supervisors' Transformational Leadership on Subordinates' Psychological Empowerment and Work-Life Balance," Discussion Papers 2016-07, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Anica Rose, 2017. "Subjective Appraisals of Employee Potential: Do Gender and Managerial Level Matter?," Working Papers Dissertations 22, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.